Thursday, October 25, 2012

15 Weeks

 

How Far Along:   15 Weeks

Baby's Size:   Navel Orange  Average size: 4 inches, 2.5 oz.
Legs are finally longer than arms...

Total Weight Gain:
Home scale:  Down 2.6 (which means I actually gained about 0.5 lbs this week... definitely feeling better!)
Doctor’s scale:  No measurement this week
Weight gained with Grant at this point:  2.6 lbs

Maternity Clothes:  I have to admit I have broken out the belly band a couple of times for my uniform work pants.  They are the not so attractive, high wasted sexy kind and frankly it has been a tight squeeze on some days.  Although, I haven't worn it everyday nor I have I worn it with any of my personal pants.

Baby's Movement:   Still feeling lil' nugget move here and there... nothing too consistent yet though.

Food Cravings:  I am sooo looking forward to Blanck's tomorrow!  I also came across a coupon for funfetti cake and icing and of course had to make the purchase but I haven't actually baked the cake yet.  Otherwise, there have been no specific cravings but I have been feeling better and starving!

Food Aversions:  Leftovers!  Yuck! 

Sleep:  I am still sleeping pretty well although it may be time to break out the body pillow pretty soon.  And that stinking nightly potty trip really ticks me off.

Symptoms:  Knock on wood it has been a good week (minus one throw up incident) and I have been STARVING.  I have found that if I have the slightest inkling of being hungry and don't eat then I get nauseous but usually as soon as I get something in my stomach I am good to go. YAY!!! I can't begin to explain how great that feels.  Having not felt good for the past 11 weeks... I feel like a new person.  Unfortunately, I have still been very tired (i.e. I was asleep on the couch by 7:00 last night!). 

Best Moment(s) This Week:  We organized the office/toy room and it felt great!  I decluttered and threw away tons of stuff, packed away toys Grant doesn't play with, and rearranged. 

What I Miss:  Right now I can't really think of anything other than having energy.  I am feeling good (other than the cough/colds that have hit Matt, Grant and myself this week).  I have no desire for a cocktail (actually the thought repulses me).  I am eating what I want when I want and doing what I want when I want. 

What I Am Looking Forward To:  Getting my hands on the "spare room" aka soon to be "nursery."  I have started envisioning what I may want it to look like but of course knowing the gender will be the true key to design scheme.   

What's Different This Time:  Looking back in my pregnancy journal from Grant I would say not very much.  I had very slight nausea with him that had worn off by this time and I was still pretty tired at this point with him as well so I would say it is pretty even par right now. 

Next Appointment:
November 1st - 16 week appointment  One week!  Can't wait to hear lil' nugget's heartbeat again!  It has been forever it seems!
November 16th Gender Reveal!   Don't forget to get your vote in... Only three more weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment