Thursday, October 4, 2012

12 Weeks

 

How Far Along:  12 Weeks

Baby's Size:  Plum  Average size: 2.1 inches, .49 oz.
Almost all vital systems are fully formed...

Total Weight Gain: 
Home scale:  Down 3.0 lbs
Doctor’s scale: No measurement this week
Weight Gained with Grant at this point: 1.0 lb

Maternity Clothes:  Nope, not yet...

Baby's Movement:  Still none

Food Cravings:  Pizza... twice this week at work people have had pizza so I am pretty sure I know what is on the menu at the Fisher house tomorrow night!

Food Aversions:  Still grilled stuff and leftovers (among others) big time!  I had a relatively good week except for dinner Monday night (and Tuesday morning) .  We had grilled pork tenderloin (leftover) and it made me run to the bathroom and vomit.  I handled it ok on Sunday night but I guess the combo of leftover and grilled put me over the edge.   

Sleep:  Like a baby but still with the usual nightly bathroom trip (I had 2 nights without a potty break this week so hopefully that is on its way out as well).  I fall right back asleep though.

Symptoms:  Just when I thought I was on the verge of feeling better this week I got hit pretty hard on Monday night/Tuesday morning.  It seems I have been having somewhat better days overall though so hopefully feeling well full time is on the horizon. 

Best Moment(s) This Week:  My couple days of relief from the nausea... 

What I Miss:  Feeling well

What I Am Looking Forward To:  Feeling better  (see a theme here?)

What's Different This Time:  So far the biggest difference I can pinpoint is how I am feeling.  I remember being tired with Grant but I was never this sick. 

Next Appointment: 
November 1st-16 week appointment 
November 16th Gender Reveal!  Don't forget to get your vote in!

No comments:

Post a Comment