Monday, March 24, 2014

Craft with the Kids: Truck Feet

I am always looking for fun crafts to do with Grant that are geared more towards little boys.  His attention span for coloring and painting is minimal especially when I have a specific crafty keepsake type project in mind that I want to do.  That's why when this picture popped up on the news feed of a friend I knew it would be perfect and he would love it.  He is all boy and into everything trucks, tractors, construction, etc.
 
We started with 4-8X8 canvases (on sale at JoAnn's for 50% off) and doing his footprints in the various colors needed for what would eventually be a firetruck, race car, tractor, and dump truck.  
 
 
I painted in some of the details and cut out the shapes needed for the wheels (there was no way I was going to try to freehand some of that).  And here are the end results!   
 

He LOVES them and points them out on his wall each night when he goes to bed.   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment